In September 2019 the Technical Working Group updated the Harmonized Standards. The red-lined versions were posted and open for comment until January 11, 2020. The Calibration Committee considered the comments and finalized version 2.0, published on April 10, 2020. Additional Harmonized resources can be found here.
The revised standards are available below in both final and redline form, which illustrates the specific changes that were made. Both licensees and auditees of the Harmonized will be given a one-year grace period to transition to the updated standard, concluding on April 10, 2021.
- Combined Harmonized Standard V.2.0
- Combined Harmonized Standard V.2.0 (Redline)
- Field Operations and Harvesting Harmonized Standard V.2.0
- Field Operations and Harvesting Harmonized Standard V.2.0 (Redline)
- Post-Harvest Operations Harmonized Standard V.2.0
- Post-Harvest Operations Harmonized Standard V.2.0 (Redline)