Produce Sales Training
The Sales Training You’ve Been Looking For – Now Virtual!
- Produce Industry Sales Training teaches fundamental selling skills and techniques for up-and-coming produce sales staff.
- Advanced Sales Training reinforces existing sales knowledge with techniques to take your skills to the next level.
Produce Industry Sales Training Overview
This course is designed specifically for sales professionals in the produce industry who are new to the industry or have a few years of experience and want to further their expertise. Attendees learned basic key objectives such as how to identify customer needs, how to engage customers, and how to close a sale.
The 1.5 day customized course will be highly interactive, covering topics such as:
- How to identify customer needs
- How to engage the customer early in the process
- How to match products, benefits and needs
- How to overcome objections
- How to close
Virtual details coming soon!
Advanced Sales Training Overview
This course is designed for an advanced sales professional in the produce industry seeking to expand on their current business development skills.
The actionable takeaways over the 1.5 day training covered how to:
- Close more SALES
- Increase your perceived VALUE to your produce buyers (retail and foodservice)
- Build stronger, more productive RELATIONSHIPS with produce buyers
- Develop a more CONSULTATIVE SELLING approach
After the training concluded, instructor Buck Jones followed up individually with each class member to discuss successes and challenges. This continuation of the learning experience will help to drive home sales tactics in the real-world environment, providing value well beyond the classroom!
- Virtual details coming soon!
- Member Rate – $1,295
- Non-Member Rate – $1,495
- Group Discount** (send more than one!) – $1,195
* Advanced Sales Training offers instructor follow up to help with implementation of sales techniques.
**Group Member Discount
Group Member Discount: Send more than two attendees! Sign up 3 or more attendees and we will offer a group member discount of $1,195.
For more information on the Produce Sales Training Program, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management, at 202.303.3412.