Produce Sales Training
The Sales Training You’ve Been Looking For!
December 5-6, 2019 | Monterey, CA
Gather your sales team and plan to attend two trainings in one, held simultaneously to ensure your sales team returns to the office ready to close! Join us in Monterey, December 5-6, 2019, for this unique training. Both courses are developed to strengthen the skills of your entire sales team.
- Produce Industry Sales Training teaches fundamental selling skills and techniques for up-and-coming produce sales staff.
- Advanced Sales Training reinforces existing sales knowledge with techniques to take your skills to the next level.
Schedule at a Glance
Thursday, December 5 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Evening Joint Reception
Friday, December 6 | 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Produce Industry Sales Training Overview
This course is designed specifically for sales professionals in the produce industry who are new to the industry or have a few years of experience and want to further their expertise. Attendees will learn basic key objectives such as how to identify customer needs, how to engage customers, and how to close a sale.
The 1.5 day customized course will be highly interactive, covering topics such as:
- How to identify customer needs
- How to engage the customer early in the process
- How to match products, benefits and needs
- How to overcome objections
- How to close
Advanced Sales Training Overview
This course is designed for an advanced sales professional in the produce industry seeking to expand on their current business development skills.
The actionable takeaways over the 1.5 day training will cover how to:
- Close more SALES
- Increase your perceived VALUE to your produce buyers (retail and foodservice)
- Build stronger, more productive RELATIONSHIPS with produce buyers
- Develop a more CONSULTATIVE SELLING approach
After the training concludes, instructor Buck Jones will follow up individually with each class member to discuss successes and challenges. This continuation of the learning experience will help to drive home sales tactics in the real-world environment, providing value well beyond the classroom!
Produce Industry Sales Training
- Member Rate – $1,500
- Non-Member Rate – $1,850
- Group Discount** (send more than one!) – $1,250
Advanced Sales Training*
- Member Rate – $2,000
- Non-Member Rate – $3,000
- Group Discount** (send more than one!) – $1,750
* Advanced Sales Training offers instructor follow up to help with implementation of sales techniques.
**Group Member Discount
Whether you want to send 2 folks to one of the courses, or one to each, take advantage of a group member discount rates listed above!
More Ways to Save!
United Fresh members can purchase the 2020 Smart Pass Education Package, a $250 savings off of the Associations three core annual programs: the FreshStart Conference, United Fresh Convention & Expo, and United Fresh Washington Conference. In addition, the pass will provide a $300 credit toward any United Fresh program registration, including the above listed member rates.
Hotel & Travel
Hyatt Regency Monterey
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Take advantage of the group rate of $140/night by booking now!
For more information on the Produce Sales Training Program, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management, at 202.303.3412.