September 20-22, 2021 | Washington, D.C.
Get ready to unite with the entire fresh fruit and vegetable industry at the United Fresh Washington Conference – where hundreds of industry leaders converge to address the industry’s most pressing public policy matters.
Throughout the summer and onsite, United Fresh will get you prepared for these critical meetings. Use the following resources to inform your message, shape your awareness and prepare you and your company to share the importance of the full fresh fruit and vegetable supply chain’s impact on jobs, growth and consumer demand.
Start getting ready today
- Summer Webinar Series (Dates TBA)
- ROI and Importance of The Washington Conference
- Insight into Current Critical Policy Issues and How to Communicate to Congress
- Everything You Need to Know about the Industry’s Largest Advocacy Event
- In-Person Monday, September 20, 2021: Produce Advocacy Bootcamp
REVIEW OUR INDUSTRY’S TOP PRIORITY ISSUES FOR THE WASHINGTON CONFERENCE
- Issues Brief
- Nutrition Policy
- Food Safety
- Covid-19 Relief Programs
- Transportation & Infrastructure
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GET TO WASHINGTON:
1. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable State Profiles
2. What Does a Member of Congress Want to Know About You?
3. Look Up Your U.S. House of Representative and U.S. Senators – Read Their Biographies and Issues on their websites
4. What are Your Peers Saying?
5. You Have Questions, We Have Answers
Stay tuned for more resources to prepare for the United Fresh Washington Conference.
For more information or questions, contact Angela Tiwari, Director of Grassroots & Political Action, at 202.303.3416.