Produce Industry Leadership Program
The Industry’s Premier Leadership Program
United Fresh is dedicated to providing promising, up-and-coming leaders with the tools they need to achieve success in the produce industry. The Produce Industry Leadership Program is designed for produce industry professionals ready to take the next step in their leadership journey.
United Fresh introduced the 12 members of Class 26 during a live webinar, which included a celebration of Class 25, before they graduate next month at the United Fresh Washington Conference
The Produce Industry Leadership Program welcomes the following professionals to its 26th Class:
• Sonya Carrillo, Wonderful Citrus
• Travis Catalani, B. Catalani, Inc.
• Kyle Hackett, Dayka & Hackett
• John Haycox, Costco Wholesale
• Austin Kirtley, Kesi Management
• Meaghan McGrath, Local Bounti
• Kathy Michael Sponheim, Michael Family Farms
• William Nardelli Jr., Nardelli Brothers
• Rachelle Schulken, Renaissance Food Group
• Jeremy Taylor, DNO Produce
• Joseph Vargas, FirstFruits Marketing
• Jennifer Velasquez, Full Tilt Marketing
Established in 1995, the Produce Industry Leadership Program is made possible through the generous support of program sponsor Corteva Agriscience. With extensive involvement from professional trainers, faculty, leading United Fresh members and Corteva Agriscience executives, the program focuses on four core areas:
- Leadership Development
- Business Relationships
- Government and Public Affairs
- Media and Public Communications
Whether touring lettuce fields in California or citrus groves in Florida, building a deeper understanding of each other’s businesses while trekking across the country in a bus, participants learn some of the most important industry lessons and skills from each other.
Meet the Current Class
United Fresh introduced the 12 members of Class 26 during a live webinar, which included a celebration of Class 25, before they graduate next month at the United Fresh Washington Conference.
How the Program Shapes Careers
In 2015, United Fresh and DuPont celebrated the 20th Anniversary of the Leadership Program. Hear directly from our program graduates on how this program has shaped their careers.
For questions about the program, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management, at 202.303.3412.
Special thanks to our program sponsor: