United re-Fresh Experience
Beginning January 5, 2021
Sayonara! Arrivederci! Au Revoir! Goodbye 2020!
2020 stressed the flexibility of our supply chain, and the essential services we take for granted. As we move into the new year, the need to connect with one another in new ways is critical to future success and long term resiliency of the fresh produce industry around the globe.
Bienvenue! Velkommen! Aloha! Welcome 2021!
What operational renovations and organizational inspirations are top of your 2021 resolution list? Start your new year together, with the industry, to forge success and approach 2021 in a re-freshed frame of mind.
Join industry peers and leaders to explore ten thought provoking sessions during your United re-Fresh Experience. Break-out peer-to-peer discussions following each presentation allow you to elevate new concepts to inception, resulting in innovative strategies coming to life in 2021.
Thank you to our Title Sponsors:
Registration & Fees
United Fresh Member: $795
Group Member Discount (3+): $695
Per Individual Session
United Fresh Member: $100
Registration will be opened soon for a la carte sessions.
United re-Fresh Experience Advisory Committee
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos, Marketing and Communications, D’Arrigo California
- Kristen Reid, Executive Vice President, MIXTEC Group
- Craig Fields, Program Development Manager-Commodities, RPE
- Sara LaMotta, Director of Sales, Fresh Start Produce
- Tracie Levin, General Manager, M. Levin and Company
- Alejandra Sanchez, CSR Marketing Manager, Driscoll’s
- Rachelle Schulken, Marketing Event Manager, Renaissance Food Group
- Michelle Story, VP of Business Development, Taylor Farms
- Becky Wilson, Vice President of Operations, The Tom Lange Company
Thank You to our Sponsors
For more information about the United reFresh Experience, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.