United re-Fresh Experience
re-Fresh your business. re-Fresh your company. re-Fresh your life.
Beginning the week of January 5th
Sayonara! Arrivederci! Au Revoir! Goodbye 2020!
2020 stressed the flexibility of our supply chain, and the essential services we take for granted. As we move into the new year, the need to connect with one another in new ways is critical to future success and long term resiliency of the fresh produce industry around the globe.
Bienvenue! Velkommen! Aloha! Welcome 2021!
The core element of the United re-Fresh Experience is YOU! Start your new year together, with the industry, to forge success and approach 2021 in a re-freshed frame of mind.
This January, join industry peers and leaders to explore ten thought provoking sessions during your United re-Fresh Experience. Break-out peer-to-peer discussions following each presentation allow you to elevate new concepts to inception, resulting in innovative strategies coming to life in 2021.
Session topics include:
- Selfcare Strategies for Personal Well-Being in Stressful Times
- Finding Balance: Managing Remote and in-Person Work Environments for Success
- Building Success: Adopting Diversity and Equality into Corporate Culture
- Creating Flexible Supply Chains to Withstand Future Challenges
- Sustainability: Building and Re-Building Initiatives Into Your Operations
- Assessing the Impact of the U.S. Presidential Election
- Managing Food Safety Through Disruption and Crisis
- Online Produce Sales: Creating New Buying Experiences
- Saving Foodservice: Rebuilding the Restaurant and Hospitality Sector
- Connecting With Consumers in 2021: The Changing Dynamics of Sales & Marketing
Registration & Fees
United Fresh Member: $795
Group Member Discount (3+): $695
Per Individual Session
United Fresh Member: $100
Registration will be opened soon for a la carte sessions.
Through this event, there are opportunities that would offer a visible way to position your company as a thought leader, innovator, and of course enhance branding visibility. Sponsorship of the United re-Fresh Experience starts as low as just $1,000 for a single session sponsor and up to $5,000 for an overall Title Sponsor.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Erin Hutchison, Director of Supply Chain Relations at 202-303-3422.
Session Dates & Times
|Date||Eastern Standard Time||Pacific Standard Time|
|Tuesday, January 5||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Wednesday, January 6||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Thursday, January 7||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Tuesday, January 12||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Thursday, January 14||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Tuesday, January 19||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Thursday, January 21||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Tuesday, January 26||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Wednesday, January 27||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
|Thursday, January 28||2:00-3:30pm ET||11:00am-12:30pm PT|
United re-Fresh Experience Advisory Committee
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos, Marketing and Communications, D’Arrigo California
- Kristen Reid, Executive Vice President, MIXTEC Group
- Craig Fields, Program Development Manager-Commodities, RPE
- Sara LaMotta, Director of Sales, Fresh Start Produce
- Tracie Levin, General Manager, M. Levin and Company
- Alejandra Sanchez, CSR Marketing Manager, Driscoll’s
- Rachelle Schulken, Marketing Event Manager, Renaissance Food Group
- Michelle Story, VP of Business Development, Taylor Farms
- Becky Wilson, Vice President of Operations, The Tom Lange Company
For more information about the United reFresh Experience, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.