United re-Fresh Experience
A Unique and Creative Approach to the New Year
Bienvenue! Velkommen! Aloha! Welcome 2021!
The United re-Fresh Experience is a unique approach to gathering the industry in dialogue to address critical topics was a welcome opportunity for fresh produce companies and professionals to start the new year with purpose.
Now available on-demand, explore ten thought-provoking sessions that will guide your business and the industry through strategies and objectives to meet the needs of our new reality.
“The United re-Fresh Experience was exceptional,” said Craig Fields, Director, Account Management – Northwest, RPE, “More than thirty of our employees participated in sessions that met their specific functions within the company. The content exceeded all our expectations! This was an experience that ensures our company is positioned for success in 2021.”
“I’m thankful to United Fresh for hosting these timely topics at the start the new year,” said Rachelle Schulken, Marketing Event Manager, Renaissance Food Group, “The variety of content, from business strategies to personal growth and corporate accountability really touch on everything we’re focused on as a company in 2021.”
Thank you to our Title Sponsors:
Registration & Fees
United re-Fresh Experience Advisory Committee
- Claudia Pizarro-Villalobos, Marketing and Communications, D’Arrigo California
- Kristen Reid, Executive Vice President, MIXTEC Group
- Craig Fields, Program Development Manager-Commodities, RPE
- Sara LaMotta, Director of Sales, Fresh Start Produce
- Tracie Levin, General Manager, M. Levin and Company
- Alejandra Sanchez, CSR Marketing Manager, Driscoll’s
- Rachelle Schulken, Marketing Event Manager, Renaissance Food Group
- Michelle Story, VP of Business Development, Taylor Farms
- Becky Wilson, Vice President of Operations, The Tom Lange Company
Thank You to our Sponsors
For more information about the United reFresh Experience, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.