Wholesaler-Distributor Peer Resource Library Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting an article to the Wholesaler-Distributor Peer Resource Library! Prior to submitting your article for consideration, please review the following resource guidelines:
- You must be employed by a United Fresh member company in order to submit a resource article.
- Resource articles are intended to be informational in nature, with the goal of wholesalers and distributors using these resources to initiate business conversations within their company. Before submitting a resource article for consideration, authors are encouraged to review published peer resources to get a sense of style and content.
- Resource articles should be submitted as a Word document. These documents should be no longer than two pages in length. Photos and charts may be submitted. Before publication, all resource articles will all be formatted using the Peer Resource Library template.
- Resource articles should not be used to promote the purchase of a product or service, or serve as an offer to conduct business with the author’s company. Press releases will not be considered for inclusion in the Peer Resource Library.
- Resource articles will be reviewed by an editorial subcommittee of the Wholesaler-Distributor board to ensure they meet the criteria to be included in the library. The subcommittee may request edits or changes to the article prior to publication, or choose not to include the article.
Questions about these guidelines may be sent to Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services at 202-3033-3410.