Marketing & Merchandising Resources
Welcome to the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Resource Page!
This page offers a range of resources of interest to Produce Marketing, Merchandising and Packaging industry members, including United Fresh publications, whitepapers, articles and presentations, as well as events and webinars developed by industry peers, and more.
PRODUCE MARKETING & MERCHANDISING COUNCIL:
Developed by the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council, BrandStorm™ has been created to engage all levels of brand and marketing professionals in the produce industry looking to enhance their knowledge of brand development, content creation, managing the creative process, segment marketing channels, tools, analytics and much more.
With multiple influences driving consumer decision-making, marketing has become more important than ever in increasing sales of fresh produce. During this 5-session series, hear from top marketing executives as they address the many marketing skills and functions needed to take your company to the next level.
- Changing Opportunities in Experiential Marketing
- Marketing Budgets In A Year of Trial and Testing
- The Sound of Produce Marketing
- Trends in Consumer Behavior: What’s Here to Stay?
- Developing New B2B Relationships
Other tracks include:
- Produce 101: Orientation to the Fresh Produce Supply Chain
- Top-to-Top Retail-Foodservice Dialogues for Success
- Key Issues Driving Produce Safety
- Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges to Profitability
United Fresh Publications & Resources:
Marketing, Merchandising & Sales
- Fresh Facts on Retail
- Fresh Insights for Foodservice
- Sessions from The United re-Fresh Experience, January 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Planning for a New Reality
- Finding Balance: Managing Remote and In-Person Work Environments for Success
- Adjusting for Changing Shopper Behavior: The Dynamics of Sales & Marketing
- Sustainability: Building and Re-Building Initiatives Into Your Operations
- Saving Foodservice: Rebuilding the Restaurant and Hospitality Sector
- Online Produce Sales: Creating New Buying Experiences
- Building Success: Adopting Diversity and Equality into Corporate Culture
- Selfcare Strategies for Personal Well-Being in Stressful Times