Welcome to the United Fresh Grower-Shipper Resource Page!
This page offers a range of resources of potential interest to Grower and Shipper industry members, including United Fresh publications, whitepapers, articles and presentations, as well as resources contributed by industry peers, and more.
The Grower-Shipper Board is focused on the needs and issues of greatest concern to growers, packers and shippers of fresh produce. Its goal is to assure a sustainable business climate for the grower-packer-shipper community that provides sufficient profitability to support reinvestment in a thriving produce industry.
If you have any questions about the board, contact Mary Alameda, board staff liaison at 202.303.3413.
United Fresh Publications & Resources:
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Fresh Tomatoes Supply Chain (English)
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Fresh Tomatoes Supply Chain (Spanish)
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Lettuce and Leafy Greens Supply Chain
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Melon Supply Chain
- FSMA Resources
- GAP Harmonization
- Recall Ready Resource Guide
- Tomato Metrics for Greenhouse, Field Harvest, Packing, Repacking & Distribution
International TradeBorder Access, Ports & Trade Policy
Labor & Field Production
Marketing & Sales
Supply Chain Logistics & Transportation