Welcome to the United Fresh Grower-Shipper Resource Page!
This page offers a range of resources of potential interest to Grower and Shipper industry members, including United Fresh publications, whitepapers, articles and presentations, as well as resources contributed by industry peers, and more.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources for the Grower-Shipper Community
In these unprecedented times, we’ve created an aggregate of coronavirus/COVID-19 resources to help the fresh produce industry and supply chain partners address commonly asked questions, and resources that can help keep you and your business informed.
The Grower-Shipper Board is focused on the needs and issues of greatest concern to growers, packers and shippers of fresh produce. Its goal is to assure a sustainable business climate for the grower-packer-shipper community that provides sufficient profitability to support reinvestment in a thriving produce industry.
If you have any questions about the board, contact Angela Tiwari, at 202.303.3416.
Reimagine Conversations is a month-long, 25-session series delivering a fresh outlook, fresh ideas and fresh connections. The series kicks off June 1 with five tracks of thought-provoking sessions, including both education and group discussions to foster discovery, present new ideas and develop new relationships across all channels of the produce supply chain.
- Produce 101: Orientation to the Fresh Produce Supply Chain
- Top-to-Top Retail-Foodservice Dialogues for Success
- Marketing as Key to Increasing Sales
- Key Issues Driving Produce Safety
- Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges to Profitability
United Fresh Publications & Resources
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Fresh Tomatoes Supply Chain (English)
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Fresh Tomatoes Supply Chain (Spanish)
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Lettuce and Leafy Greens Supply Chain
- Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Melon Supply Chain
- FSMA Resources
- GAP Harmonization
- Recall Ready Resource Guide
- Tomato Metrics for Greenhouse, Field Harvest, Packing, Repacking & Distribution
International TradeBorder Access, Ports & Trade Policy
Labor & Field Production
Marketing & Sales
Supply Chain Logistics & Transportation