Fresh-Cut Processor Resources
Welcome to the United Fresh Fresh-Cut Processor Resource Page!
This page offers a range of resources of potential interest to Fresh-Cut Processor industry members, including United Fresh publications, whitepapers, articles and presentations, as well as resources contributed by industry peers, and more.
Fresh-Cut Processor Board:
The Fresh-Cut Processor Board is focused on the needs and issues of greatest concern to fresh-cut processors and producers of convenience produce items. Its goal is to drive innovation in delivering great-tasting and convenient fresh produce to consumers.
If you have any questions about the board, please contact Erin Hutchison, board staff liaison, at 202.303.3422.
United Fresh Publications & Resources:
- Best Practices for Garment Use in Fresh-cut Produce Plants
- Equipment Design Checklist for Produce
- Facility Design Checklist for Produce
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Guidance on Environmental Monitoring and Control of Listeria for the Fresh Produce Industry
- Handling a Regulatory Inspection (Draft)
- Recall Ready Resource Guide
- Seven Steps of Wet Sanitation
Marketing, Merchandising & Sales
Nutrition & Health
Packaging & Processing Technology
Supply Chain Logistics & Transportation