Being United Makes All the Difference
As a wholesaler or distributor, you provide an indispensable service to our supply chain that’s critical to moving fresh produce from field to plate. United Fresh is here to assist you with the tools and resources you need to enhance your operations and drive produce sales.
- Co-location of United FreshMKT and United FreshTEC with the International Floriculture Expo and the Global Cold Chain Expo, allowing you to see the produce and floral industries’ most innovative products, showcase your offerings to your retail and foodservice customers and search for the supply chain solutions you need to be successful
- The Wholesaler-Distributor Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Partnership with the National Association of Convenience Stores to drive increased produce consumption through convenience channels
- Staff consultation on the legislative and regulatory issues that impact Wholesaler-Distributors, including food safety, international trade, transportation, federal nutrition programs and more
- The Wholesaler-Distributor Resource Center, where you can find resources specifically for your sector of the industry, including FSMA for Wholesalers: How to Build a Food Safety Plan and peer resource articles designed to spur discussions within your company on critical issues
- Produce Sales Training to help your rising sales managers learn how to identify customer needs and close sales
- Resources to help you manage complex business issues, including operations benchmarking tools
- Recall Ready workshops and consultation to help your staff understand the fundamentals of a recall and develop a customized communications plan for your company
- Complimentary access to FreshFacts® on Retail and Fresh Insights for Foodservice – resources you can use to work with your retail and foodservice customers to maximize successful produce promotions
- The Produce Inspection Training Program, where your QA/QC, receiving and distribution staff will receive hands-on instruction on quality control standards, inspection grading and USDA produce procedures and requirements
In addition to the direct benefits that Wholesalers and Distributors like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business. For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Miriam Wolk at 202.303.3410 or email@example.com.