SmartPass Education Package
Three Core Events – One Registration
The SmartPass Education Package offers members access to three core annual events with the convenience of a single registration. For $2,500 per person, the package includes registration to the United reFresh Experience, United Fresh Convention & Expo, and United Fresh Washington Conference. In addition, the pass will provide a $300 credit toward any United Fresh program registration or purchase of publications.
For more information on the 3 core events, see below:
• United reFresh Experience (January, United Fresh LIVE! 365)
• United Fresh 2021 Convention & Expo (June 24-26, Los Angeles, CA)
• United Fresh Washington Conference (September 20-22, Washington, DC)
Items eligible for the $300 credit:
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Training Course
- Listeria Workshops
- Preventive Controls for Human Foods Course (PCQI)
- Produce Executive Development Program
- Produce GAPs Harmonized Standard Auditor Training
- Produce Sales Training
- Recall Ready Program
- USDA Produce Inspection Training
You can purchase a pass for your individual use or your company can purchase one or more packages, assigning the registrations as needed across multiple people and programs. After the purchase of the package(s), United Fresh will be in touch to confirm whether the package is for use by a single individual, or whether we should contact the company for the names of those who will use the pass for each event throughout the year.
The SmartPass Education Package is exclusively available to United Fresh members. For more information about the package, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.