Smart Pass Education Package
United Fresh has created the Smart Pass Education Package 2020. The package offers members access to three core annual events with the convenience of a single registration. For $2,400 per person, the package includes registration to the FreshStart Conference, United Fresh Convention & Expo, and United Fresh Washington Conference. In addition, the pass will provide a $300 credit toward any United Fresh program registration or purchase of publications.
For more information on the 3 core events, see below:
• FreshStart Conference (January 14-16, Tucson, AZ)
• United Fresh 2020 Convention & Expo (June 16-19, San Diego, CA)
• The 2020 Washington Conference (September 21-23, Washington, DC)
A sample of eligible programs and publications for the $300 credit are:
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Training Course
- Listeria Workshops
- Produce Executive Development Program
- Produce GAPs Harmonized Standard Auditor Training
- Produce Sales Training
- Recall Ready Program
- USDA Produce Inspection Training
You can purchase a pass for your individual use or your company can purchase one or more packages, assigning the registrations as needed across multiple people and programs. After the purchase of the package(s), United Fresh will be in touch to confirm whether the package is for use by a single individual, or whether we should contact the company for the names of those who will use the pass for each event throughout the year.
The Smart Pass Education Package is exclusively available to United Fresh members. For more information about the package, contact Amanda Griffin, United Fresh’s Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.