Industry Service Provider Member Benefits
Industry Service Providers: Being United Makes All the Difference
As a service provider to produce companies, you play a critical role in providing the tools, technology and consultation essential to the success of the fresh produce industry.
United Fresh has tailored resources to specifically meet your business needs, including:
- United Fresh’s Convention & Expo, where you can showcase your company’s innovations to top produce, floral and retail buyers, as well as perishables operations executives
- Eligibility to serve on market segment boards and expert councils that allow you to directly engage with key produce industry leaders
- Association expertise and consultation on working with different industry sectors, bringing your new products to market, and identifying contacts by region, commodity and more
- Access to the United Fresh membership directory and assistance with targeted contact lists to help you identify key contacts in the produce industry
- Participation in networking events where you can enhance your current industry relationships and meet new customers
- Education, publications and resources to help you navigate your produce industry customers’ challenges and opportunities
In addition to the direct benefits that industry service providers like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business. For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Erin Hutchison, Director, Supply Chain Relations, at 202.303.3422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.