Grower-Shippers: Being United Makes All the Difference
As a grower-shipper, you are the cornerstone of the fresh produce industry. You bring to market the freshest, highest quality fruits and vegetables that delight consumers.
- The United Fresh Convention & Expo, where you can showcase your company’s most innovative products, learn about trends impacting the fresh produce industry and see the equipment and supply chain solutions to enhance your operations
- The Grower-Shipper Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Staff consultation on the legislative and regulatory issues that impact Grower-Shippers, including labor and immigration, food safety, international trade and more
- Produce Sales Training to help your rising sales managers learn how to identify customer needs and close sales
- Recall Ready workshops and consultation to help your staff understand the fundamentals of a recall and develop a customized communications plan for your company
- BrandStorm, an event developed by the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council to explore new developments in produce marketing
- Complimentary access to FreshFacts® on Retail and Fresh Insights for Foodservice – resources you can use to develop your sales and marketing strategy, as well as to partner with your retail and foodservice customers to plan product promotions
- Resources to help you manage complex business issues, including United’s Sustainability Guide & Self-Assessment Tool and produce industry compensation & benefits reports
- Access to the Legal Labeling Review Service for your company’s proposed final product labels
In addition to the direct benefits that grower-shippers like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business.
Why United Fresh
For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Mary Alameda, Industry Relations Manager, at 202.303.3413.