Being United Makes All the Difference
As a fresh-cut processor, you are literally on the cutting edge of the industry! Your innovations are the key to increasing the convenience of fresh produce and increasing consumption. United Fresh is here to help you with the tools and resources you need to enhance your operations and drive produce sales.
- United FreshMKT, where you can showcase your company’s most innovative products and learn about trends impacting the fresh produce industry
- United FreshTEC and the Global Cold Chain Expo, where you can see the equipment and supply chain solutions to enhance your operations
- The Fresh-Cut Processor Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Staff consultation on the legislative and regulatory issues that impact Fresh-Cut Processors, including labor and immigration, food safety, federal nutrition programs and more
- Produce Sales Training to help your rising sales managers learn how to identify customer needs and close sales
- BrandStorm, a new event developed by the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council to explore new developments in produce marketing
- Recall Ready workshops and consultation to help your staff understand the fundamentals of a recall and develop a customized communications plan for your company
- The Image of Fresh-Cut Toolkit, a resource developed to help you tell your customers the positive story about the attributes of fresh-cut produce
- Partnership with the National Association of Convenience Stores to drive increased produce consumption through convenience channels
- Complimentary access to FreshFacts® on Retail and Fresh Insights for Foodservice – resources you can use to develop your sales and marketing strategy for value-added items, as well as to partner with your retail and foodservice customers to plan product promotions
In addition to the direct benefits that fresh-cut processors like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business. For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Miriam Wolk at 202.303.3410 or email@example.com.