Foodservice Operator Membership Benefits
Foodservice Operators: Being United Makes All the Difference
As a foodservice operator, you are the face of the produce industry for consumers and help introduce the freshest produce concepts to diners. United Fresh is here to help you face your business challenges, as well as to support your promotion of produce to your customers.
- The United Fresh Convention & Expo, where you can explore innovative products and industry solutions and learn about the latest fresh produce trends
- The Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program, which recognizes chefs and foodservice operations in multiple formats, including business in industry, casual and family dining, colleges and universities, fine dining, hotels and healthcare, K-12 school foodservice and quick service restaurants, for their excellence in utilizing fresh produce in their menus
- Complimentary access to Fresh Insights for Foodservice, which showcases fresh produce flavors and trends at restaurants, retail, home delivery and beyond
- Volunteer leadership opportunities that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain, including Retail-Foodservice Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry, as well as expert councils, including the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council, the Food Safety & Technology Council and the Supply Chain & Logistics Council
- The Produce Inspection Training Program, where your QA/QC, receiving and distribution staff will receive hands-on instruction on quality control standards, inspection grading and USDA produce procedures and requirements
- Staff consultation on legislative and regulatory issues, including food safety, social responsibility, menu and nutritional labeling, and more
In addition to the direct benefits that foodservice leaders like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business.
For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Andrew Marshall, Director, Foodservice & Foundation Partnerships, at 202.303.3407.