College & University Student Membership
With the goal of building the next generation of produce safety professionals, United Fresh offers a complimentary membership program for undergraduate and graduate students with a career interest in produce safety or quality. Student members have access to all United Fresh membership benefits, including:
- Complimentary access to educational webinars
- Preferred registration rates for training courses and events
- Subscriptions to United Fresh Member Communities
- Regular networking opportunities with produce industry professionals
- Access to the United Fresh Member Directory and Publications Library
- Access to the Food Safety Job Board, where students can search for internships and early career produce safety and quality positions
Students are welcome to apply for membership directly, and college and university faculty and staff are also encouraged to apply for membership on behalf of one or more of their students.
If you have any questions about student memberships, please contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President of Member Services at 202-303-3410.