Designed for the Produce Industry
The Listeria Workshop will bring together attendees from various food companies, including growers, shippers, packers, retailers, suppliers and food safety consultants in the fresh produce industry. The Workshop itself will feature: general sessions on sanitary design, sanitation best practices and environmental monitoring with breakout sessions, panel discussions, case studies and much more! There will also be a networking reception event on the first night of the event and will feature table top displays from various industry exhibitors!
As we plan for the future, we’d like your feedback regarding locations where you (or your customers/suppliers) feel more workshops would be helpful. Please fill out this super short survey by Friday March 30, 2018.
More workshops will be announced soon. To receive updates on when new courses are announced, complete this form.
Sponsorship OpportunitiesAt the Listeria Workshop
Listeria Sponsorship Packages Information
Interested in a Table Top Exhibit at our Networking Reception on December 14 and January 31, please see information below:
- Includes one 6-foot table to display for promotional materials during a minimum 1.5 hour reception to network with 70-80 workshop attendees over drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- Bring any promotional, marketing materials and signage you wish to provide for your table top to be manned during the reception.
- Includes one workshop registration.
- Includes two reception only access for company representatives to attend the reception.
- Recognition of table top exhibitors during rotating slides (displayed during opening, breaks, and lunch).
More sponsorship opportunities available for the Listeria Workshops!
For more sponsorship opportunities please download our sponsorship package information.
If you have any questions about the workshop or are interested any of our sponsorship packages, please contact Erin Grether, Manager, Food Safety Policy and Programs at United Fresh.
Past Workshop Information