Designed for the Produce Industry
The Listeria Workshop will bring together attendees from various food companies, including growers, shippers, packers, retailers, suppliers and food safety consultants in the fresh produce industry. The Workshop itself will feature: general sessions on sanitary design, sanitation best practices and environmental monitoring with breakout sessions, panel discussions, case studies and much more! There will also be a networking reception event on the first night of the event and will feature table top displays from various industry exhibitors!
January 31 – February 1, 2018
Burger King Headquarters
Sponsorship OpportunitiesAt the Listeria Workshop
Listeria Sponsorship Packages Information
Interested in a Table Top Exhibit at our Networking Reception on December 14 and January 31, please see information below:
- Includes one 6-foot table to display for promotional materials during a minimum 1.5 hour reception to network with 70-80 workshop attendees over drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- Bring any promotional, marketing materials and signage you wish to provide for your table top to be manned during the reception.
- Includes one workshop registration.
- Includes two reception only access for company representatives to attend the reception.
- Recognition of table top exhibitors during rotating slides (displayed during opening, breaks, and lunch).
More sponsorship opportunities available for the Listeria Workshops!
For more sponsorship opportunities please download our sponsorship package information.
If you have any questions about the workshop or are interested any of our sponsorship packages, please contact Erin Grether, Manager, Food Safety Policy and Programs at United Fresh.
Miami Workshop Resources & Sponsors
Past Workshop Information
Yuma Workshop Resources:
- Lm Policy Issue Brief
- United Fresh Lm Guidance Document
- PMA Lm Resource Page
- PMA Listeria Workshop Page
- Yuma Agenda