Food Safety & Technology Council
The Food Safety & Technology Council focuses on all aspects of food safety, food technology, and food security/defense through the total supply chain, working to bring the safest, highest-quality produce most efficiently to end consumers.
The Council has been active in providing comments related to the implementation of the Food Safety Modernization Act, and developing white papers, guidance and training materials that reflect the latest science and industry practices related to the safe production and distribution of fresh produce. The Council meetings bring together like-minded professionals and provides a forum for interaction, networking, and sharing of practices.
Meet the Food Safety & Technology Council
- Council Members
- Contact Jennifer McEntire, Vice President, Food Safety and Technology
- Contact Erin Grether, Food Safety Policy and Programs
Upcoming FS&T Meeting Information and Background Information
January 16 & January 17, 2018
Rancho Bernardo Inn | San Diego, CA
Register Now for the Meeting!
See more information here on the Annual United Fresh Start Foundation Annual Conference and Gala Dinner.
Schedule for Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018 – Food Safety & Technology Council and Open Forum and Breakfast
- 8:00 am – Noon: FS&T Council Open Forum & Breakfast – Open to the United Fresh Food Safety Community
- 12:00 pm: Volunteer Leaders Buffet Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Food Safety & Technology Council Meeting
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Volunteer Leaders Reception & Dinner
FS&T Washington Conference Background Material:
- January 13, 2016: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- September 28, 2015: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- June 8, 2015: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- January 14, 2015: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- September 8, 2014: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- June 10, 2014: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation
- January 22, 2014: Meeting Summary | Meeting Presentation