- Cyclospora Technical Bulletin
- Blue-Ribbon Panel on the Prevention of Foodborne Cyclospora Outbreaks
- Cyclospora Fact sheet
- FDA Cyclospora Fact Sheet for Produce
- California Department of Public Health Cyclospora Fact Sheet
- Investigating Fresh Produce Cyclospora Outbreaks
Cyclospora Webinar (Recorded 12/5/19)
Difficult to detect, Cyclospora is an emerging pathogen that’s become a big concern in the fresh produce industry. Hear how to avoid Cyclospora-contamination in fresh produce operations from two industry leaders who have experiences managing it.
Cyclospora Webinar (Recorded 5/7/21)
As we approach Cyclospora season, join this 3-part conversation to hear current thinking from FDA around best management practices, spend time in small breakout sessions discussing what buyers should expect of suppliers, and conclude with a few industry members sharing their approaches to managing this unusual parasite which predictably causes hundreds of illnesses each spring/summer. This webinar was sponsored by Shenandoah Growers.
For any questions on these resources or to report broken links, contact Katie McGowan, Manager, Food Safety Programs, via email or by phone at (202) 303-3402.