Reimagine Conversations Top-to-Top
Reimagine Conversations | Month of June
Reimagine Conversations is a month-long, 25-session series delivering a fresh outlook, fresh ideas and fresh connections. The five-track series features thought-provoking sessions, including both education and group discussions to foster discovery, present new ideas and develop new relationships across all channels of the produce supply chain.
Top-to-Top Retail-Foodservice Dialogues for Success
Track sponsored by:
Tackle our industry’s greatest challenges as C-Suite executives and retail-foodservice leaders gather for a series of five candid discussions addressing the future of produce. What will our post-COVID world look like – what is the “next normal” and how can companies drive success in the future? Each session will allow participants and panelists to debate topics for discussion as we work to meet consumer needs of the future.
- How Clear Is Your Crystal Ball?
Wednesday, June 2, 11:00 am-Noon ET
Gather with industry leaders and peers to look at what’s ahead for our industry. Hear from this diverse group of industry leaders who will forecast the future of the retail and foodservice spaces through their unique lens.
- Martha Hilton, Vice President, Produce & Floral, Wegman’s
- Laura Himes, Senior Merchandising Director, Produce, Walmart
- Jeff Huckaby, President, Grimmway Farms
- Paul Mastronardi, President, Mastronardi Produce
- Chris Penny, Chief Manufacturing and Supply Officer, CAVA
- Tom Stenzel, President and CEO, United Fresh Produce Association
- Where Does Technology and Innovation Fit?
Wednesday, June 9, 11:00 am-Noon ET
When is the right time to invest in new technologies or innovations? Explore three new technologies impacting the supply chain, and learn how each is streamlining the supply chain experience and improving business functions in-store.
- Moderator: Marc Oshima, Chief Marketing Officer, AeroFarms
- Minos Athanassiadis, Vice President, iFoodDS
- Stefan Kalb, Co-Founder, Shelf Engine
- Sona Raziabeegum, Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Apeel
- Is Sustainability a Buzzword or a Real Game Changer?
Wednesday, June 16, 11:00 am-Noon ET
As consumer demand and attention to sustainable growing practices increases, retail and foodservice operators are collaborating with their produce supplier partners to meet sustainability goals. Corporate commitment is driving the pace of change around water usage, carbon footprint, organics and more. Hear from leaders in the industry as they discuss these factors and the forces at play.
- Moderator: Amalia Zimmerman-Lommel, Director of Social Responsibility, Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce
- Kyle Hackett, COO, Dayka & Hackett
- Troy Hoover, Vice President, Evolution Fresh, Starbucks
- Who Is Our Future Consumer, and What Do they Want?
Wednesday, June 23, 11:00 am-Noon ET
The models for how and where consumers purchase food beyond brick and mortar have been rapidly evolving. The growth of alternative shopping methods has sky-rocketed, propelled by the pandemic. Hear the latest on home delivery, meal kits, ghost kitchens and other new ways consumers are purchasing produce.
- Speaker: Jonna Parker, Principal Fresh Center of Excellence, IRI
- What Keeps You Up at Night?
Wednesday, June 30, 11:00 am-Noon ET
Sponsored by iFoodDS
Industry leaders share their deepest concerns about what the future might bring on topics including food safety outbreaks, supply chain disruptions, trade barriers and more.
- Moderator: Jim Schallman, CEO, Danaco Solutions
- Dino Cancellieri, Managing Partner, Veg-Fresh Farms
- Peter Rosenberg, Director of Operations Support, Texas Roadhouse
- Michelle Weaver, Sr. Manager Produce Services, Centralized Supply Chain Services
Reimagine Conversations features five tracks of thought-provoking sessions, including both education and group discussions to foster discovery, present new ideas and develop new relationships across the produce supply chain.
For more information, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.