Reimagine Conversations Marketing
Reimagine Conversations | Month of June
Reimagine Conversations is a month-long, 25-session series delivering a fresh outlook, fresh ideas and fresh connections. The five-track series features thought-provoking sessions, including both education and group discussions to foster discovery, present new ideas and develop new relationships across all channels of the produce supply chain.
Marketing as Key to Increasing Sales
With multiple influences driving consumer decision-making, marketing has become more important than ever in increasing sales of fresh produce. During this 5-session series, hear from top marketing executives as they address the many marketing skills and functions needed to take your company to the next level.
- Changing Opportunities in Experiential Marketing
Now available on-demand (took place Tuesday, June 1, 11:00 am-Noon ET)
Sponsored by Pro Citrus Network The pandemic has drastically changed the way customers and consumers experience your brand. Although today’s opportunities may look different they still exist, and many brands are blazing new and innovative trails in experiential marketing. Learn from those who are finding success in investing in this marketing method.
- Cristie Mather, Vice President, Food, FLM Harvest
- Lisa Hansen, President, Harbor Creative Group
- Laura Rubin, Marketing Manager, Brand Experience & Trade, Bowery Farming
- Marketing Budgets in A Year of Trial and Testing
Tuesday, June 8, 11:00 am-Noon ET Benchmarking trends is an exercise in futility following a global pandemic. Nothing that happened in 2020 – from sales to clicks to impressions – can be relied on to predict what will happen in 2021. Marketers have had to be creative in how they are investing marketing dollars, making the case for the spend and exploring new marketing and advertising trends. How will you measure your marketing success this year and how will that inform your 2022 budget planning?
- Daniel Corsaro, President, Indianapolis Fruit Company
- Cindy Jewell, President, Jewell Marketing
- The Sound of Produce Marketing
Tuesday, June 15, 11:00 am-Noon ET
There’s a new trend in marketing that sounds promising: audio. Screen-free media has seen tremendous growth over the past year, with podcasts seeing the fastest growth. Whether your company is investing in a podcast, exploring beta platforms like Clubhouse, or putting more marketing dollars toward audio advertising, there’s no doubt that audio is a growth opportunity – largely underutilized – for fresh produce marketers to reach consumers. Explore the many ways to add audio to your marketing mix.
- Moderator: Miriam Wolk, CAE, Vice President, Member Services, United Fresh
- Denise Junqueiro, Senior Director of Marketing and Communications, Mission Produce
- Patrick Kelly, Founder, The Produce Industry Podcast
- Ajit Saxena, Public Relations & Digital Marketing Manager, Mucci Farms
- Trends in Consumer Behavior: What’s Here to Stay?
Tuesday, June 22, 11:00 am-Noon ET
The past year introduced new ways consumers are purchasing fresh produce. From the growth of e-commerce channels to the introduction of direct-to-consumer models, we now have data to better understand changing consumer behaviors. Explore which trends will become the new norm and which trends will fade away.
- Moderator: Dave Wendland, Vice President – Strategic Relations, HRG
- Derek Gaskins, Chief Marketing Officer, Yesway
- Michael La Kier, President & Founder, What Brands Want
- Developing New B2B Relationships
Tuesday, June 29, 11:00 am-Noon ET
Sponsored by: Stemilt Growers LLC
This year has presented new ways of developing relationships with our buying partners. Through virtual trade shows and curated Zoom meetings, new relationships were forged. As we return to a culture of travel and in-person engagement, will we also return to board rooms and sales slicks, or has the old way of doing business run its course? Hear from a panel of B2B partners across the supply chain on how they predict the new era of business development and produce sales will thrive.
- Moderator: Jeremy Taylor, Vice President of Sales, DNO Produce
- Jeff Cady, Director of Produce & Floral, Tops Markets
- Abby Prior, SVP Sales and Marketing, BrightFarms
- Brianna Shales, Marketing Director, Stemilt Growers
Reimagine Conversations features five tracks of thought-provoking sessions, including both education and group discussions to foster discovery, present new ideas and develop new relationships across the produce supply chain.
For more information, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management at 202.303.3412.