United Fresh Council Awards
The 2019 Council Awards
In 2019, United Fresh honored five individuals for their outstanding work in sharing their expertise in different areas serving our produce industry. The honorees were recognized on Tuesday, June 11 from the Main Stage during the United Fresh 2019 Convention & Expo.
- Finance & Business Management: Jason Pounds, Treasurer/Secretary, Hardie’s Foods
- Food Safety & Technology: Natalie Dyenson, Vice President, Food Safety & Quality, Dole Food Groups
- Government Relations: Charles Wingard, Director of Filed Operations, Walter P. Rawl & Sons, Inc.
- Produce Marketing & Merchandising: Julie DeWolf, Director of Retail Marketing, Sunkist Growers, Inc.
- Supply Chain Logistics: Kenny Lund, Vice President, Support Operations, ALC Logistics
Individuals interested in learning more about the Council Awards should contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management, at 202.303.3412.