March 9-11, 2021
Are you ready for the future of fresh produce marketing? BrandStorm™ – the industry’s signature brand marketing event – will take place virtually this year.
The annual gathering of the industry’s top and aspiring marketing experts will explore new strategies and tactics, provide solutions to shared marketing challenges and create camaraderie as we work together to grow fresh produce consumption.
This year, the need for more flexibility and empathy in our B2B and B2C marketing approach has never been greater. Through monumental changes in consumer purchasing behavior, fresh produce marketing professionals will continue to adapt to stay ahead of the curve. United Fresh’s BrandStorm Conference provides the tools you need to develop fresh ideas. Are you ready for the future of fresh produce marketing?
BrandStorm is a project of the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council, whose vision is to bring together marketers of all levels and talents to learn collaboratively.
View the full Schedule of Events for session topics and descriptions.
Want to stay up to date on all things BrandStorm 2021? Subscribe today!
Looking for more produce marketing resources? Visit the United Fresh Marketing & Merchandising Resource Page.
Pricing & Registration
These fees are available through 03/08/2021
|Member Rate||$495.00||United Fresh Members|
|Group Rate (Two or More)||$395.00||Members|
|Non-Member Group Rate (Two or More)||$595.00||Non-Members|
Poster ContestNew and revamped!
PIVOT! PIVOT! The BrandStorm poster contest has pivoted to meet the needs of the industry’s first virtual brand marketing event. Introducing the BrandStorm Zoom Background Contest!
Hear first-hand accounts of BrandStorm value from last year’s attendees:
- LeAnne Ruzzamenti, Director, Communications & Marketing, Equitable Food Group | How to Market Authentically and Build Trust
- Amber Parrow, Director of Marketing, Fresh Avenue | 2020 BrandStorm Takeaway: Authenticity
- Chris Veillon, Chief Marketing Officer, Pure Flavor | Creating a Culture of Brand Love
- Amber Gray, Digital Marketing Manager, Produce for Kids | Key Takeaways From United Fresh BrandStorm
- Eric Davis, Senior Vice President, FLM Harvest | Three Ways to Win with Today’s Food Media
- Vanessa Doll, Partner, Director of Projects & Clients, Freshmade | Lightning Strikes: An Outsider’s Insights From the Brandstorm Produce Marketing Convention
- Rebecca Castrejon, Equitable Food Initiative | 8 Lessons from United Fresh’s BrandStorm 2020
Maximize your presence at BrandStorm this year with a sponsorship. Align yourself with a session topic, or choose a networking experience to support. In a virtual event, sponsorship means face time! Bring your A-Team and make an impact during this year’s event.
BrandStorm™ is a project of the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council. Thank you the Council members for their expertise and guidance in planning this annual event.
For more information about this event, contact Mary Coppola, Vice President, Marketing & Communication at 202.303.3425.
Header photo courtesy of Mindy Perkovich of Mountain Roots Produce.