A One-of-a-kind Produce Marketing Event
Join our vibrant produce marketing community in 2021 for a virtual experience like none-other. BrandStorm™ – the industry’s signature brand marketing event – will take place virtually on the United Fresh LIVE! 365 platform. Inspiring general sessions, peer-to-peer discussions, focused break-out education, and endless networking can all be expected.
“BrandStorm’s 5-year track record of outstanding speakers and relevant content will transfer perfectly to a virtual platform. The LIVE! 365 format will make this valuable conference easily accessible to anyone who is interested in sharpening their marketing skills and networking with fellow marketing experts,” said Mark Munger, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, 4Earth Farms, and Chairman, United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council. “As the only industry conference designed by produce marketers, specifically for produce marketers, BrandStorm will continue to address practical and critical brand marketing topics and provide attendees with tools to sharpen their marketing tactics at a time when traditional marketing can no longer carry the weight alone.”
Through monumental change in consumer purchasing behavior and retail formats, fresh produce marketing professionals like you are continually adapting to stay ahead of the curve. United Fresh’s BrandStorm Conference provides the tools you need to develop fresh ideas and strategies into your marketing discipline. Are you ready to disrupt your brand’s marketing mix?
BrandStorm is a project of the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council, whose vision is to bring together marketers of all levels and talents to learn under one cloud. You’ll learn from peers, leaders and innovators both within and outside the produce industry about the trends and drivers that are moving brand relationships into new, uncharted territory. Don’t miss your annual opportunity to meet, share, discuss, and explore new developments and advancements in produce marketing!
Want to be the first to hear about BrandStorm 2021? Subscribe today!
Looking for more produce marketing resources? Visit the Marketing & Merchandising Resource Page.
Hear first-hand accounts of BrandStorm value from last year’s attendees:
- LeAnne Ruzzamenti, Director, Communications & Marketing, Equitable Food Group | How to Market Authentically and Build Trust
- Amber Parrow, Director of Marketing, Fresh Avenue | 2020 BrandStorm Takeaway: Authenticity
- Chris Veillon, Chief Marketing Officer, Pure Flavor | Creating a Culture of Brand Love
- Amber Gray, Digital Marketing Manager, Produce for Kids | Key Takeaways From United Fresh BrandStorm
- Eric Davis, Senior Vice President, FLM Harvest | Three Ways to Win with Today’s Food Media
- Vanessa Doll, Partner, Director of Projects & Clients, Freshmade | Lightning Strikes: An Outsider’s Insights From the Brandstorm Produce Marketing Convention
- Rebecca Castrejon, Equitable Food Initiative | 8 Lessons from United Fresh’s BrandStorm 2020
BrandStorm™ is a project of the United Fresh Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council. Thank you the Council and to the BrandStorm Advisory Committee members for their expertise and guidance in planning this phenomenon.
BrandStorm Advisory Committee:
- Mark Munger, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, 4Earth Farms
- Kim St George, Vice President of Business Development, Renaissance Food Group
- CarrieAnn Arias, Vice President of Marketing, Naturipe Farms, LLC
- Karen Caruso, Market Development Manager, Zespri Kiwifruit
- Brian Denton, Director of Marketing & Brand Development, PRO*ACT, LLC
- Julie L DeWolf, Director of Retail Marketing, Sunkist Growers, Inc.
- Elena Hernandez, Senior Innovation & Brand Management, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
- Cindy A. Jewell, Owner, Jewell Marketing
- Diana McClean, Senior Marketing Director, Ocean Mist Farms
- Marc Oshima, Chief Marketing Officer, AeroFarms
- Mac Riggan, Director of Marketing, Chelan Fresh
- Kori Tuggle, Vice President, Marketing & Product Development, Braga Fresh Family Farms
For more information about this event, contact Mary Coppola, Vice President, Marketing & Communication at 202-303-3425.