Washington Conference Covid-19 FAQs
COVID-19 FAQs as of August 20, 2021
Is the entire Washington Conference going to be held in person?
Yes! The 2021 Washington Conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington, DC.
What COVID-related precautions is United Fresh taking for in-person attendees?
We are following the recommendations of the CDC in partnership with DC Mayor’s guidelines.
Do I have to wear a mask?
As of today, Washington, DC does require masks to be worn inside. Masks can be removed if eating or drinking.
Do I have to be socially distant?
As of today, Washington, DC does not require social distancing.
What is the refund policy if The Washington Conference is cancelled?
Refunds will be issued should the conference be cancelled.
What procedures are in place at the Grand Hyatt Hotel during The Washington Conference?
In accordance with CDC and the DC Mayor’s guidelines, the Grand Hyatt Hotel will:
• Masks are mandatory for individuals when indoors at the hotel. Masks can be removed only while eating and drinking or when a speaker is presenting.
• Hand Sanitizer is located throughout the hotel common area.
• If a guest forgets their mask or need a new one, they can stop by the Front Desk or Security Post in the Lobby to get one.
• Areas are being cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• You can find more information about the Hyatt’s response to COVID-19 by visiting this website [Why Hyatt | Hyatt Meetings & Events]
Will there be temperature screening?
No, temperature screening will not take place.
Visit these additional websites to learn more about how DC is handling current protocols:
DC Restaurants and Bars that Require Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (as of July 30, 2021