re-Fresh: Creating Flexible Supply Chains to Withstand Future Challenges
A unique and creative approach to the new year
Bienvenue! Velkommen! Aloha! Welcome 2021!
The United re-Fresh Experience is a unique approach to gathering the industry in dialogue to address critical topics was a welcome opportunity for fresh produce companies and professionals to start the new year with purpose.
Now available on-demand, explore ten thought provoking sessions that will guide your business and the industry through strategies and objectives to meet the needs of our new reality.
Creating Flexible Supply Chains to Withstand Future Challenges
From fields and foodservice operations to warehouses and retail stores, COVID has disrupted every link along the fresh produce supply chain. In the early days of the pandemic, we learned that our efficient, just-in-time supply chains weren’t built for flexibility. Now, nearly a year later, we’ve learned how supply chain flexibility is critical to being prepared for future challenges.
– Melissa Ackerman, President, Produce Alliance
– Ted Katsiroubas, CEO, Katsiroubas Bros. Produce
– Anthony Sirna, Director of Business Development, Sirna and Sons Produce
– Dino Cancellieri, Managing Partner, Veg-Fresh Farms
– Marcus Agresta, President, Piazza Produce