Leadership Alumni Organization
The Produce Industry Leadership Program is now accepting applications for Class 24. To learn more about the program, or apply, visit our Program page.
The program has graduated hundreds of “fellows” who have continued their successful careers in the produce industry. Today’s graduates are executives of major produce businesses, leaders of prominent organizations, and some of the most well-known people in the industry. Many serve on the boards of directors and organizational committees of the nation’s most successful companies.
In 2006, the graduates of the leadership program formed the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Alumni Organization as an opportunity for program graduates to continue their leadership journeys and give back to the produce community.
Alumni Organization Activities
- Reunion dinners at the United Fresh Annual Convention and The Washington Conference
- Leadership Alumni Newsletter
- Leadership Alumni Education Sessions
- Annual Outstanding Alumnus Award
Meet your 2016-17 Leadership Alumni Organization Board!
- Gretchen Kreidler, Chairman (Class 16) – Director of Business Development, Grow Farms
- Greg Kurkjian, Past Chairman (Class 7) – Vice President, Retail Sales, IFCO Systems
- Helena Beckett (Class 18) – Director of Category Management, Tanimura & Antle
- Allen Davis (Class 15) – General Manager/Vice President of Business, Central West Produce
- Natalie Erlendson (Class 18) – Program Marketing Manager, Sun World International
- Kim Flores (Class 20) – Marketing Director, Seald Sweet LLC
- Anthony Gallino (Class 13) – Vice President, Sales, California Giant Berry Farms
- Phil Gruszka (Class 15) –Principal, Gruszka Consulting
- Nick Mascari (Class 16) – Assistant Procurement Director, Indianapolis Fruit Co.
- Beth Oleson (Class 17) – Director of Education & Food Safety, GA Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association
- Kristen Reid (Class 18) – Vice President, MIXTEC Group
- Alan Temple (Class 7) – Managing Director, Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association
- Jamie Weisinger (Class 3) – Director of Community and Government Relations, Lipman
- Gary York (Class 16) – General Manager, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc
Join the Leadership Alumni Organization
All graduates of the United Fresh Leadership Program are eligible to join the Leadership Alumni Organization.