The FreshStart Conference is the United Fresh Start Foundation’s annual event where attendees from across the fresh produce industry kick off the year working towards a common goal: to increase fresh produce access for kids and families.
Join the community of industry leaders working toward this common goal at that start of 2021, virtually on the United Fresh LIVE! 365 platform. Motivating general sessions, peer-to-peer discussions, focused break-out education, and endless networking can all be expected.
“The FreshStart Conference’s transition to a virtual event will attract even more new faces and perspectives across the supply chain to explore avenues of addressing one of our industry’s biggest challenges which has been exacerbated by the unprecedented effects of the pandemic on communities and schools. This annual event is not only a great opportunity to begin the new year networking with peers who share a common, honorable goal, but it also is an excellent way to give back to our industry and our communities in this time of need.” – Lisa McNeece, Vice President, Foodservice and Industrial Sales, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc., and Chair, United Fresh Start Foundation Board of Trustees.
Want to be the first to hear about FreshStart 2021? Subscribe today!
See Who Attended
See who networked with peers, learned from industry leaders, and supported the United Fresh Start Foundation in Tucson, AZ last January 2020.
Foundation Board of Trustees
- Phil Muir, President & CEO, Muir Copper Canyon Farms (Chairman)
- Tyler Deutsch, SVP, Business Development, Produce Alliance
- Alex DiNovo, President & COO, DNO Produce
- Bil Goldfield, Director, Corporate Communications, Dole Food Company
- Robert Gordon, President/CEO, FreshPoint Inc.
- Lisa McNeece, Vice President, Foodservice and Industrial Sales, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc.
- Lee Anne Oxford, Director of Marketing, L & M Companies
- Susan Reimer-Sifford, Fresh Connect LLC
- Blair Richardson, President & CEO, Potatoes USA
- Nichole Towell, Senior Director of Marketing, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
For more information about the FreshStart Conference, contact Amanda Griffin, United Fresh Vice President of Education & Programs Management at 202.303.3412.