January 14-16, 2020 | Tucson, AZ
The FreshStart Conference is the United Fresh Start Foundation’s annual event where attendees from across the fresh produce industry kick off the year working towards a common goal: to increase fresh produce access for kids and families.
Attendees jump-started their year by learning how their businesses can grow opportunities to serve the next generation of consumers and their families.
This year’s FreshStart Conference included the Foundation’s annual Gala Dinner and presentation of the United Fresh Lifetime Achievement award; the annual Bids for Kids silent and live auction; the Growing Up Fresh golf tournament, and meetings of all United Fresh volunteer leadership boards, councils and committees.
See Who Attended
See who networked with peers, learned from industry leaders, and supported the United Fresh Start Foundation in Tucson, AZ.
Foundation Board of Trustees
- Phil Muir, President & CEO, Muir Copper Canyon Farms (Chairman)
- Tyler Deutsch, SVP, Business Development, Produce Alliance
- Alex DiNovo, President & COO, DNO Produce
- Bil Goldfield, Director, Corporate Communications, Dole Food Company
- Robert Gordon, President/CEO, FreshPoint Inc.
- Lisa McNeece, Vice President, Foodservice and Industrial Sales, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc.
- Lee Anne Oxford, Director of Marketing, L & M Companies
- Susan Reimer-Sifford, Fresh Connect LLC
- Blair Richardson, President & CEO, Potatoes USA
- Nichole Towell, Senior Director of Marketing, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
For more information about the FreshStart Conference, contact Amanda Griffin, United Fresh Vice President of Education & Programs Management at 202.303.3412.