United Fresh maintains a library of past educational presentations from our Annual Conference, The Washington Conference and other programs throughout the year.
The Washington Conference 2014
- You Don’t Need a Title to be a Leader (Rising Leaders Seminar Keynote Presentation)
- The California Water Crisis: What’s Next?
- Can We Still Change Immigration Policy?
- The GMO Debate and Impact on Fruits and Vegetables
- How Current and Pending Regulations Affect the Produce Supply Chain
- International Trade and the Importance to Agriculture
- The Reshaping of America
2014 Retail Produce Marketing & Merchandising Conference
United Fresh 2014 Market Segment Super Sessions
- Grower-Shipper Super Session: Understanding New Ways to Reach Today’s Produce Consumers
- Fresh-Cut Processor Super Session: The Expanding Fresh-Cut Business Opportunity with Schools and Alternative Retail Formats
- Wholesaler-Distributor Super Session: The Growing Role of Produce Wholesalers in Serving C-Stores
- Retail-Foodservice Super Session: Beyond the Buzz: Exploring the Opportunities and Challenges of Local
United Fresh 2014 Learning Centers
- A Crisis is Not the Time to Draft a Crisis Plan
- Annual Science Symposium: Whole Genome Sequencing – A New Approach for Tracking Pathogens Back to Their Source
- Can SNAP Incentive Programs Boost Food Stamp Purchases of Produce?
- Doing Business in the Canadian Produce Marketplace
- Expanding Organic Sales Impact on Overall Produce Growth
- Evaluating Sustainability and Social Accountability in Produce Operations
- FDA’s Produce Safety Rile – What Will Compliance Mean to Growers
- FSMA Operational Strategy – How FDA Will Implement the New Regulations
- Managing in a Multi-Generational Workforce
- New Developments in Fresh-Cut Equipment Design
- Opportunities to Drive Produce Sales to Schools
- Safe Handling Guidelines for Produce at Retail
- Transportation: The New Critical Control Point in Produce
- What’s New with PTI, Traceability and Warehouse Management Systems
- What’s New With the New FSMA Rules?