Advanced Produce Sales Training
November 16-20 | Virtual Training – 2.5 hours of training each day
United Fresh Advanced Produce Sales Training is designed for an advanced sales professionals in the produce industry seeking to expand on their current business development skills. Presenting information to assist in both live and virtual sales calls, the actionable takeaways over this 2 1/2 hr per day, 5-day learning experience include how to:
- Close more SALES
- Increase your perceived VALUE to your produce buyers (retail and foodservice)
- Build stronger, more productive RELATIONSHIPS with produce buyers
- Develop a more CONSULTATIVE SELLING approach
In order to create an interactive learning environment, the course is limited to 20 participants. After this concentrated training concludes, instructor Buck Jones will send each participant 10 weekly video emails reinforcing and driving home the messages and sales tactics delivered in this session, providing a lasting value well beyond the classroom!
Schedule, Registration, & Pricing
- Monday 11/16 – 11am-1:30pm ET (8am – 10:30am PT)
- Tuesday 11/17 – 11am-1:30pm ET (8am – 10:30am PT)
- Wednesday 11/18 – 11am-1:30pm ET (8am – 10:30am PT)
- Thursday 11/19 – 11am-1:30pm ET (8am – 10:30am PT)
- Friday 11/20 – 11am-1:30pm ET (8am – 10:30am PT)
- United Fresh Produce Association Member Rate – $1,295
- Non-Member Rate – $1,495
- Group Member Discount (send more than two attendees from your company) – $1,195
Registration of this virtual program includes 5 days of training for 2.5 hours each day. Participants will also receive a certificate at the completion of the program and continual training from Buck Jones.
Meet the Instructor
Buck Jones started working in the supermarket industry as a part-timer with Dominick’s Finer Foods in Chicago while in high school, and, three companies and over 20 years later, ended up as a corporate Vice President for the 6th largest supermarket operator in the country. He left the corporate world and formed his own company in the early 1990’s and has since worked with over 100 retail and manufacturing companies in the U.S., Brazil and Europe.
Buck wrote for a column for Progressive Grocer magazine for six years and developed and administered a produce training program called Produce D.A.T.E,™ used by more than 15,000 produce departments for over 12 years. He’s been a featured speaker on almost every supermarket platform, has written two books, wrote and filmed a 13 episode manufacturer training program called “Think Like A Retailer,” and later this year he’s launching the first VR simulation educational program specifically designed for manufacturers’ sales reps.
For more information on the Advanced Sales Training Program, contact Amanda Griffin, Vice President, Education & Program Management, at 202.303.3412.