New to this year’s line-up, the BrandStorm™ X-Change Sessions allow attendees to participate in small group conversations on critical marketing topics.
Generate new ideas through dialogue led by discussion experts in collaboration with your peers on a variety of marketing topics that can take your brand to the next level. Have you ever considered:
- Campus Marketing: today’s college student are ordering more than pizza from their dorms.
- Prioritizing Kids: how can your brand engaging children in the fresh dialogue?
- Mother Nature’s Whim: how are you managing your brand positioning in the aftermath of a natural disaster?
- Shopper Marketing: what’s attracting customers to your brand in store?
- Lifestyle Marketing: have you considered positioning your brand as a lifestyle?
- Mentor Marketing: does your brand story align with a cause?
- Influencer Marketing: what happens when you support your brand through an influencer program?
Discuss these concepts and more during this year’s BrandStorm X-Change Sessions, November 13-15 in San Francisco.
For more information about BrandStorm, click here.