Being United Makes All the Difference
As a wholesaler or distributor, you provide a crucial connection in our supply chain that’s critical to bringing fresh produce from field to plate. United Fresh is here to help you with the tools and resources you need to enhance your operations and drive produce sales.
- Co-location of United Fresh’s Convention with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI Connect), the International Floriculture Expo and the Global Cold Chain Expo, allowing you to see the produce and floral industries’ most innovative products, showcase your offerings to your retail and foodservice customers and search for the supply chain solutions you need to be successful
- The Wholesaler-Distributor Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Resources to help you manage complex business issues, including the Wholesaler-Distributor Benchmarking Report and produce industry compensation reports
- Workshops and personalized consultation through the Recall Ready Program
- Fresh Facts on Retail and Fresh Insights on Foodservice – resources you can use to work with your retail and foodservice customers to maximize successful produce promotions
- The Produce Inspection Training Program, where your frontline receivers can learn best practices in USDA grading standards
These are just a few of the direct benefits that Wholesaler-Distributors like you receive through United Fresh membership. For more information on how you can get involved, contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services at 202.303.3410.