Being United Makes All the Difference
As a supermarket produce leader, you are the face of the produce industry for consumers. United Fresh is here to help you face your business challenges, as well as to support your promotion of fresh produce to your customers.
- Co-location of United Fresh’s Convention and trade show with the International Floriculture Expo and the Global Cold Chain Expo, bringing together the industry’s top innovations in produce, floral and perishable supply chain management
- The Retail Produce Manager Awards Program, which recognizes the front-line produce managers who work every day to drive produce consumption
- Complimentary access to FreshFacts® on Retail, which provides information on fruit and vegetable pricing and volume trends, category spotlights and consumer demographic insights
- Volunteer leadership opportunities that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain, including the Retail-Foodservice Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry, as well as expert councils, including the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council, the Food Safety & Technology Council, and the Supply Chain Logistics Council
- The Produce Inspection Training Program, where your QA/QC, receiving and distribution staff will receive hands-on instruction on quality control standards, inspection grading and USDA produce procedures and requirements
- Staff consultation on legislative and regulatory issues, including food safety, social responsibility, menu and nutritional labeling, federal nutrition programs and more
In addition to the direct benefits that supermarket leaders like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your business. For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Miriam Wolk at 202.303.3410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.