Being United Makes All the Difference
As a supermarket produce leader, you are the face of the produce industry for consumers. United Fresh is here to help you face your business challenges, as well as to support your promotion of fresh produce to your customers.
- Co-location of United Fresh’s Convention with the Food Marketing Institute (FMI Connect) and the International Floriculture Expo, bringing together the industry’s top innovations in produce and floral
- The Retail Produce Manager Awards Program, which recognizes the front-line produce managers who work every day to drive produce consumption
- Complimentary access to Fresh Facts on Retail, which helps your team understand sales trends for top produce categories
- The Retail-Foodservice Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- The Produce Inspection Training Program, where your frontline receivers can learn best practices in USDA grading standards
These are just a few of the direct benefits that retail operators like you receive through United Fresh membership. For more information on how you can get involved, contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services at 202.303.3410.