Contact United Fresh
Have a question about United Fresh?
Enter your name, email address and message below to contact us!
The United Fresh Produce Association is the leading international trade association committed to driving the growth and success of produce companies and their partners around the world. With members in more than 25 countries, United Fresh is proud to serve the international fresh produce industry, delivering the highest possible level of value to our members in the areas of:
- Enhancing Profitability
- Food Safety, Quality and Technical Affairs
- Public Policy and Government Relations
- Growing Produce Consumption for Public and Industry Health
Based in Washington, DC, United Fresh represents members throughout the global fresh produce supply chain including:
- Fresh produce growers, shippers, and packers
- Fresh-cut processors, fresh convenience, and value-added produce companies
- Distributors, wholesalers, importers and exporters of fresh produce
- Leading retail chains and foodservice operators
- Companies that supply services and products to the fresh produce industry
- Allied organizations representing regional and commodity-based interests
Connecting You to a Network of Global Produce Professionals
United Fresh provides our members with access to a global network of the leading produce companies that work together to advance universal business issues:
- Dedicated expert staff providing industry expertise and services on areas such as food safety, technology, business development, operations, transportation, technology and logistics issues.
- The Global Advisory Council,created to serve our growing international membership, identifies opportunities and challenges for members in the international arena
Networking and Education Programs to Help Your Business Succeed
United Fresh offers our members high quality educational and training programs to address critical industry issues, business management and professional development, with programs such as:
- The United Fresh Annual Convention brings together thousands of produce industry members to discover the latest innovations, fresh meals and technology solutions. Featuring the Fresh Marketplace and FreshTech Expos, this annual event showcases the most innovative produce our industry has to offer, along with the tools and technologies needed to produce these quality fresh fruits and vegetables. The convention also features a full array of cutting-edge educational programs and exclusive networking events, and assists your company in gaining market visibility and brand awareness, reaching decision makers from over 33 countries.
- The Produce Executive Development Program, developed in partnership with the Cornell University, is a five-day, high-impact program for executives interested in achieving the competitive edge needed to survive and thrive in today's global produce business world.
- Facilitation of global networking and education for members at industry events around the world, including events at Fruit Logistica.
Visit our calendar of events for a complete listing of our education and networking events.
Tools to Navigate the Global Industry
United Fresh offers cutting-edge research and industry information to help you navigate today's changing industry and business climate:
- Fresh Facts on Retail provides reliable benchmarks and retail sales trends for the top 10 fruits and vegetable commodities, value-added and convenience produce items, emerging market opportunities such as fresh meals and snacks sold in delis and organic produce, and a quarterly in-depth analysis of a specific category of interest.
Join United Fresh today!
United Fresh is dedicated to ensuring our members' success - don't miss this opportunity to become a member of the United Fresh Global Network!