Being United Makes All the Difference
As a grower-shipper, you are the cornerstone of the fresh produce industry. You bring to market the freshest, highest quality fruits and vegetables that delight consumers. United is here to help you with the tools and resources you need to enhance your operations and drive produce sales.
- Co-location of United Fresh’s convention and trade show with the Food Marketing Institute, making sure the industry’s top produce buyers can see your innovative products
- The Grower-Shipper Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Workshops and personalized consultation through the Recall Ready Program
- BrandStorm, a new event developed by the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council to explore new developments in produce marketing
- Complimentary access to Fresh Facts on Retail and Fresh Insights on Foodservice – resources you can use to develop your sales and marketing strategy, as well as to partner with your retail and foodservice customers to plan product promotions
- Resources to help you manage complex business issues, including United’s Sustainability Guide & Self-Assessment Tool and produce industry compensation & benefits reports
These are just a few of the direct benefits that Grower-Shippers like you receive through United Fresh membership. For more information on how you can get involved, contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services at 202.303.3410.