Fresh-Cut Processors – Being United Makes All the Difference
As a fresh-cut processor, you are literally on the cutting edge of the industry! Your innovations are the key to increasing the convenience of fresh produce and increasing consumption. United is here to help you with the tools and resources you need to enhance your operations and drive produce sales.
- Co-location of United Fresh’s convention and trade show with the Food Marketing Institute, making sure the industry’s top produce buyers can see your innovative products
- The Fresh-Cut Processor Board, which provides leadership on programs and resources for your sector of the industry
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, finance and administration and government relations
- Workshops and personalized consultation through the Recall Ready Program
- The Image of Fresh-Cut Toolkit, a resource developed to help you tell your customers the positive story about the attributes of fresh-cut produce
- Partnership with the National Association of Convenience Stores to drive increased produce consumption through convenience channels
- Complimentary access to Fresh Facts on Retail and Fresh Insights on Foodservice – resources you can use to develop your sales and marketing strategy for value-added items, as well as to partner with your retail and foodservice customers to plan product promotions
These are just a few of the direct benefits that Fresh-Cut Processors like you receive through United Fresh membership. For more information on how you can get involved, contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services at email@example.com or 202.303.3410.