Benefits of Membership
Joining United Fresh is one of the most important decisions you can make for the success of your business. Find out more about United Fresh and how membership can benefit you and your company.
All of our member companies have access to the following benefits:
- Access to an expert staff who can provide you with consultation services on sales and marketing, food safety, nutrition, government affairs and more
- Members-only access to the United Fresh website featuring the United Fresh Membership Directory, latest research on retail and sales trends, access to the food safety resource center, regulatory information and more
- Preferred registration rates on top-notch education and networking opportunities, including the United Fresh annual convention and The Washington Conference, as well as executive development courses, produce inspection training, sales training and recall preparedness training
- Participation and input within industry-specific market segment boards and expert councils that focus on each aspect of the fresh produce supply chain
- Exclusive eligibility for the Produce Industry Leadership Program
- A robust publications library, including our FreshFacts on Retail and Fresh Insights for Foodservice reports, food safety guidelines, operations and supply chain logistics resources and more
Learn more about the benefits of membership for your segment of the industry!
- Fresh-Cut Processors
- Retail Operators
- Foodservice Operators
- Industry Service Providers
- Allied Associations
For more information about United Fresh membership, contact Miriam Wolk, Vice President, Member Services, at 202.303.3410.