Being United Makes All the Difference
As a produce industry association or commodity board, you help to make sure the industry’s voice is heard from Capitol Hill to the homes of consumers. United Fresh is here to make sure you have the resources you need to serve your members and support your efforts.
United Fresh has tailored resources to specifically met your business needs, including:
- A dedicated government relations staff that can help you navigate the issues affecting your members and commodities, including food safety, international trade, supply chain logistics and more
- Leadership of the Specialty Crop Farm Bill Alliance, which works to ensure that the Farm Bill includes resources for the fresh produce industry
- Complimentary access to FreshFacts® on Retail and Fresh Insights for Foodservice, which provide information to support promoting your commodities and planning promotions for retail and foodservice operations
- Eligibility to serve on the Government Relations Council, which provides leadership on the association’s legislative and regulatory priorities
- Expert Councils that allow your staff to engage with the full produce supply chain on food safety, supply chain logistics, produce marketing and merchandising, and finance and administration
- Complimentary registration for your association member chairman to participate in The Washington Conference, the produce industry’s largest advocacy event
- BrandStorm, a new event developed by the Produce Marketing & Merchandising Council to explore new developments in produce marketing
In addition to the direct benefits that association and commodity board executives like you receive through United Fresh membership, we offer year long, education opportunities, facilitation of new relationships throughout the supply chain and ongoing training and workshops on topics that are critical to your organzation. For more information on how you can get involved with United Fresh, contact Miriam Wolk at 202.303.3410 or email@example.com.